Interview from the Orlando Hamcation hamfest by HamRadioNow
TV. Covers the KX3, K3 Remoteand K3/0, K-Line,
P3-SVGA and Elecraft history.
SVGA video adapters for the P3 are now shipping. It will take us several
weeks to ship all of the backlog.
Dec 28, 2011
accepting orders for the Elecraft KX3 Transceiver
Thank you for your interest in the new Elecraft KX3. We've been
putting the finishing touches on the KX3 and its options, and we're
now taking orders for delivery planned to start in late February.
You can now order the Kx3 via our Elecraft
Secure Order Form. Some of the options can be
ordered now, while others (including the internal 2-m module and 100-W
external amplifier/ATU), will be available later, after the KX3 ships.
The basic KX3 includes:
* 10 watts output typical (13.8V) on 160-6 meters. (Up to
5W using internal batteries)
* All modes (SSB, CW, Data, FM, AM)
* Many features from the Elecraft K3, including the same
* Advanced DSP features, including PSK31 and RTTY text
display, noise reduction, auto-notch
* Built-in 8-AA-cell battery holder
* USB serial cable for firmware upgrades and for use with
Available options include:
* KXPD3 precision attached keyer paddle
* KXFL3 dual-bandwidth roofing filter module for
* KXAT3 internal wide-range automatic antenna tuner
* KXBC3 internal NiMH battery charger
* MH3 hand mic with UP/DN VFO controls
* RS232 control cable (optional replacement for supplied